New Zealand, May-June 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014

Baby steps

Alright, got one more step out of the way... waiting for word from my friend in Brisbane to finish up the last little bit.  After spending a week with my brother and sister-in-law (hereafter referred to as SIL, because that's much quicker to type) I'll be flying up to Auckland on the north island for a couple days, and on to Sydney from there.  I'm not sure on the exact time frame, but after that I'm headed up to Brisbane to visit a friend for a couple days, then back to Christchurch for a day or two to recover before returning home.  On the one hand I wish I'd given myself a couple more days down there, but on the other hand I'm very glad I'll have those days to rest up before going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment